Sign Up To Postie Rewards
Assistant Store Manager – (NorthWest)
At Postie we understand that people are what drives the business and we see success being driven out of the empowerment of our teams. We are searching for a passionate Assistant Store Manager in our NorthWest store to work 40 hours per week.
• Provide outstanding customer service
• Lead the team in the absence of the Store Manager
• Work with the team to achieve targets
• Drive a positive performance culture with your professionalism and enthusiasm
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have previous experience in a retail environment with leadership responsibilities
• Be flexible with roster times including weekends, some evenings and occasional public holidays. The normal roster for this role is Sunday through to Thursday.
• Have an amazing attitude, a powerful sense of drive, 100% commitment to your team and a happy disposition.
In return we offer:
• A competitive hourly rate
• Staff and family discounts
• Internal transfers and career development
• Discounted Medical Insurance
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
Postie is a family orientated apparel retailer originally established in 1909 and still going strong today with over 60 stores across the country. Postie has a vision to create the thrill of fun and affordable fashion for everybody.
If you would like to be part of one of the fastest growing retailers in New Zealand then do not hesitate to apply now!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.