Sign Up To Postie Rewards
Not a Member?
Baby Shark Hand WashBarcode 5013692249133
Defect: The plastic lid can fall off, exposing the device that plays the ‘Baby Shark’ song and allowing access to button batteries.
Hazard: Ingestion of button batteries by young children can cause internal burns which may lead to serious injuries or death. If swallowed, immediate medical attention should be sought.
What to do: Please stop using your ‘Baby Shark Hand Wash’ and return to your nearest Postie store for a refund.
Contact details: For more information contact Customer Service using the form on the Postie website postie.co.nz/contact or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also visit any Postie store, see www.postie.co.nz/stores for store hours and contact details.
See www.recalls.govt.nz for other New Zealand consumer product recalls