Postie is looking for a Garment Technician who thrives on all things fashion, fabrics and designs to join our Quality Assurance team.
About the Role
Working with the QA Manager, you will be
- Creating garment specifications and maintaining the block library,
- Evaluating and approving samples in regards to measurements, workmanship, colour, construction
- Working with offshore suppliers to ensure feedback and changes are actioned efficiently.
- Maintaining the critical path, following the production of orders through to completion and prioritising day to day tasks.
- Due to the changing selection of product happening within the business there are often tasks outside the normal garment technician role that you may be required to do. Compliance & System updates among a few of these.
- 3 years experience as a garment technician or similar role
- Spec technician knowledge (garment knowledge, understanding specifications and approval comments).
- Knowledge of care instructions and compliance regulations for garment standards
- Microsoft package experience, in particular excel and outlook
- Ideally a relevant degree.
What we will provide you:
- An awesome team environment
- Staff Discounts
- Great location (Ellerslie - Close to motorway on/off ramps and train station)
If you would like to work with a great team in a fast paced, dynamic retail industry then we would like to hear from you!
Please send a copy of our CV and Covering letter to email@example.com. Please quote "Garment Technician" in the reference line of your email.
< Return to Careers