The Terms and Conditions set out on this page (as amended from time to time) (Terms) govern the operation of the Postie+ Loyalty Programme (Postie+ Rewards or Loyalty Programme), the use of the member section of our website and any promotional activity and loyalty transactions that arise as a consequence of the Loyalty Programme. Please read these Terms carefully and make sure you understand them before joining the Loyalty Programme.
Please note that by joining the Loyalty Programme and/or redeeming rewards under the Loyalty Programme (Rewards), you agree to be legally bound by these Terms. In particular, you consent to us sending you emails and text messages in relation to the Loyalty Programme and to promote and market our goods and services. We will not send you emails or texts of the relevant type if you withdraw your consent, by using the unsubscribe facility on an email or text from us or updating your membership profile.
We may amend these Terms at any time (including retrospectively) without prior notice in our absolute discretion. Any amendments will be posted on this page.
We will not accept any liability for any loss or damage suffered by you, however caused, in connection with the Loyalty Programme or your participation in it, including (but not limited to) (i) any technical malfunction or problems (whether or not under our control), (ii) any loss or theft of, or unauthorised access to, your physical or virtual loyalty card or your Rewards, (iii) any failure properly to record any purchase or action against your account and (iv) any email communication to you that is misdirected, lost or not received.
We reserve the right, in our absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Loyalty Programme at any time.
We will not be liable for any tax liability incurred by you in connection with your participation in the Loyalty Programme.
These Terms are to be read in conjunction with any additional conditions associated with specific Rewards, as well as in conjunction with our Terms of Website Use (found on our website at postie.co.nz). In the event of any inconsistencies, our decision as to which term prevails will be final and binding.
Our decision in relation to all matters arising in relation to the Loyalty Programme is final and binding.
1. An individual is deemed to be a member of the Rewards Programme when they sign up on our website or in-store by giving staff their details.
2. Membership of the Rewards Programme is only open to individuals over 18 years old and resident in New Zealand with a valid email address.
3. At any time, you can only have one membership to the Rewards Programme.
4. We reserve the right to refuse or terminate membership of the Rewards Programme without prior notice and for any reason in our absolute discretion.
5. Membership is not transferable.
6. It is your responsibility to update your membership profile.
7. You may at any time terminate your membership by providing written notice to us.
1. We will notify you by email if you are entitled to a Reward unless you do not consent to receive emails from us.
2. We reserve the right to withdraw, cancel or vary Rewards without notice at any time.
3. All Rewards have a fixed expiry date (usually 30 days after their issue) and can only be used up to 11:59pm on that date. The expiry date for each Reward will be clearly specified on your My Rewards page on our website and, unless you do not consent to receive emails from us, in the relevant Reward email. We reserve the right to change the expiry date for a Reward at any time without prior notice.
4. Rewards cannot be sold, transferred or assigned, and cannot be exchanged for cash.
5. Rewards are generally dollar off discounts, and can only been redeemed against purchases at Postie+ stores and on our website. They cannot be used to purchase gift cards or to pay for delivery charges for online purchases.
6. We reserve the right in our absolute discretion to exclude the redemption of Rewards for certain purchases and promotions.
7. If your membership of the Loyalty Programme is terminated for any reason, your outstanding and future Rewards will no longer be valid and will be rendered null and void.
8. Rewards can take up to 48 hours after a qualifying purchase in store or order dispatch from an online purchase before they are available for redemption.
9. Only the Rewards balance from one member can be redeemed per transaction.
10. Rewards can only be redeemed once. If you try to redeem a Reward more than once, the redemption will be declined and, if the purchase is online, our customer support team will contact you.
11. If you return a purchase that has previously earned a Reward, the Reward may be forfeited.
12. If you return a purchase made using a Reward for a refund, the refund will be for the price paid after the Reward.
Please ensure in-store that rewards are given for your purchase either by using your loyalty card or advising your email or phone number details to the team. Online please use your virtual card or make sure you have logged into your account prior to checkout to collect rewards for that purchase.