My Rewards Terms and Conditions
The purpose of Postie 'My Rewards' card is to offer benefits and communication to you, our valued customer, that are not available to regular shoppers. In applying for a Postie 'My Rewards' card, you agree to the terms and conditions that can be found at www.postie.co.nz or on request at any of our stores nationwide.
- Membership is free
- my reward card is issued by and remains the property of Postie Plus Group Limited (PPGL). PPGL reserves the right, at any time without notice, to:
(a) terminate the scheme;
(b) decline to issue my reward cards; and
(c) on reasonable grounds, withdraw or cancel my reward card, or my reward card points, and/or alter or amend the conditions of operation of the my reward card programme.
- Reasonable grounds include:
(a) any abuse or attempted abuse of the scheme,
(b) any use or attempted use of a my reward card, or my reward card points in a manner which is contrary to these terms and conditions; and
(c) any reasonable suspicion of dishonesty on the part of a customer in connection with the scheme.
- All members of the my reward card programme must be residents of New Zealand.
- Members may be removed from the scheme at any time at the discretion of PPGL.
- my reward card is valid for use at all Postie stores nationwide.
- Schooltex purchases are excluded from earning rewards on my reward card, as Schooltex has its own loyalty scheme that rewards participating schools.
- Layby purchases are excluded from my rewards card rewards.
- For special promotions other terms and conditions may apply. These will be detailed on our website.
- Rewards points are not earned on any promotion or clearance where the discount offered exceeds, or may exceed 50% of the normal retail price.
My Rewards card – earning points
- You must present your my reward card at point of purchase to receive my reward card special discounts. If you do not have your card on you at time of purchase, we will be able to include your points as long as we can identify you in our database.
- A minimum spend of $20 per transaction to qualify you for 10 reward points. You will receive one $10 reward coupon when your combined purchases reach 100 points. This earning rate can be altered at any time at the discretion of PPGL. Reward points may also be earned through bonus promotions. See specific promotions for terms and conditions.
- Rewards, and any rights they confer, cannot be sold, transferred, assigned or otherwise dealt with except in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- If you return an item, any loyalty points earned with the purchase of this particular item will be deducted from your loyalty account.
My Rewards card – receiving rewards
- The current redemption rate is a $10 coupon for every 100 points on a 12 month rolling basis. PPGL reserves the right to alter the redemption rate or rewards cut-off dates at any time
- Any transactions older than 12 months will no longer be eligible towards the points threshold.
- It is your responsibility to keep your contact details updated. We won’t be able to advise you of your rewards eligibility if we no longer have current contact details.
- Once rewards coupon have been issued, they cannot be reissued.
- Rewards coupons are personal and non-transferable.
- They can be used only once to purchase goods and services to the value of the amount shown on the face of the coupon when used in conjunction with a my reward card.
- The coupon can be used at any Postie store nationwide.
- The coupon can not be redeemed online.
- The coupon is not exchangeable for cash or gift cards.
- No change will be given on your reward coupons
- Please ensure you redeem your coupon before the expiry date printed on the coupon as it will not be reissued once expired.
- Coupons must be redeemed in full, no change will be given.
- Coupons are valid for 90 days from the date of purchase.
PPGL is not liable for:
- Any delay in replacing a my reward card.
- Any loss, theft or damage to any rewards coupon/s in the course of post or delivery.
- Any stolen, mislaid, lost, destroyed or damaged rewards coupon – they cannot be reissued or replaced. 4. The suspension and/or termination of the my reward card programme.
My Reward card and your privacy
- PPGL collects and holds personal information in accordance with its obligations under the Privacy Act 1993. Your personal information is collected so that we can provide you with the benefits of having a my reward card. PPGL may use your details from the application process, along with details on how you use my reward card and what you buy in our stores, to:
a. Provide you any rewards coupons you may be entitled to;
b. Understand customers’ shopping habits to improve service;
c. If you consent we will contact you with special offers, discounts and information about products and services (email or text message) related to your shopping, that may be of interest to you and your family;
d. If you consent we may also contact you for research (by email or by telephone) related to your shopping.
- This information will be shared with companies working on our behalf (such as mailing companies), but information identifying an inpidual will never be passed on to a third party for their own use.
- You can opt into or out of receiving promotions at any time by updating your details on our website www.postie.co.nz.
- You have the right to access and correct personal information, and can do this online at www.postie.co.nz. Your information will be held at Level 1, 359 Lincoln Road, Addington, Christchurch.
Linking My Loyalty Card to my online profile
If you wish to link your loyalty card to your online profile this can be done when you log into the site. The site will ask you to enter your phone number and card number. These should be entered without spaces, so the card number will look like this - 2001003711328 or the phone number like this - 033395700.
The system will then match your name and card details to create the link. It is important that your name matches the name in our loyalty system.
Still having problems? Then let us help - click here