Ecommerce Trading Manager
We’re looking for an experienced eCommerce Trading Manager to manage the implementation of the Postie.co.nz product roadmap and the day-to-day running of the Postie.co.nz website to maximise online sales and eCommerce growth.
Reporting to the Head of eCommerce and Marketing, you’ll be a part of a small, results-driven team, who work hard but have fun doing it. Whilst you will have your own responsibilities, you won’t hesitate to roll up your sleeves and ‘muck in’ if necessary to support your team.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Online sales growth.
- Owning the delivery of the Postie.co.nz roadmap, managing project workflows and timelines with internal teams and third parties to deliver the roadmap.
- Product ownership of Postie.co.nz, including the day-to-day management, maintaining an optimal level of customer usability, troubleshooting any issues to ensure conversion is maximized.
- Planning and producing all website content in conjunction with the digital marketing manager and creative team.
- Managing eCommerce stock to support marketing activity and revenue targets.
- Producing eDMs and ongoing management of all transactional email.
- Daily, weekly and monthly sales reporting.
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Proven eCommerce trading experience with an understanding of how to drive eCommerce sales in retail or other fast-paced industry.
- Proven experience in fully managing a website via a CMS and experience in managing website development projects.
- Experience with email marketing and ESP/ CRM systems.
- Experience with google analytics and producing business reports.
- Strong communications skills and the ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders, across multiple projects.
- A strong emphasis on team-work and efficiency and a passion for the vision of Postie.
- A bit of WOW factor to impress us
If this role sounds like you please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with Ecom Trading Manager in the subject line.
< Return to Careers